CIBER, Inc Operations Manager in Dearborn, Michigan
Title: Operations Manager
Location: United States-Michigan-Dearborn
Job Number: 101663
Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Role Description :
• Scope: Provide Information Technology (IT) and Real-Time Data acquisition (RT-DAQ) support for DTF, WT 3,4,5 and the EMC facilities
• Purpose: To support the real-time data acquisition and control systems at these facilities, along with the IT client infrastructure, such as test cell workstations, software, local network, file and print services, and interfaces into the corporate infrastructure and tools.
• Additional capabilities will be needed to develop software for the test clients, middleware interfaces for moving data from/to test cells and corporate data management solutions, and other integration requirements as needed.
• High-level job roles and responsibilities:
• Disaster recovery process / back-ups (weekly): test systems (facility, test cell configs and s/w (PLC, Cimplicity, SCADA))
• System imaging of critical test cell assets; deployment to replace failed equipment
• Diagnostic and maintenance of phone system, office network equipment, wireless network, test network equipment and s/w
• Help Desk liaison
• Interface support for all Corp and local applications (ELMS, APDM, RFID, Microsoft, PI Historian, SMTP, Simplex, etc.)
• Ensure GSA Audit compliance
• Inventory / spare parts control
• DAS / Facility Control Systems full support (communication, n/w mapping, etc.)
• Capital Project support
• This position will be full-time, to support the multiple test labs as scoped above.
• In addition, resource sharing amongst 10 other labs is possible, where priorities dictate, and skillsets align.
• EE or Computer Science
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.