Ford Motor Company Cyber Security Engineer in Dearborn, Michigan
Cyber Security Engineer
Job Description & Qualifications:
The In-Vehicle cyber security section is directly engaged with
the entire end-to-end solution for Connected Vehicle
Cybersecurity. The candidate selected for this position will play a
key role in the development and delivery of secure, global
connected vehicle applications and features and provide
cybersecurity consulting services to active product projects.
• Serve as single point of contact and cyber security
consultant for security experiments research projects and
• Provide technical cyber security expertise for Ford's
connected vehicle and mobility products, services and
• Develop and continuously improve security specifications
and policies for mobility and connected vehicle products
• Actively participate in applying cyber security best
practices to product development projects and programs
• Support major product programs with additional cyber
• 2+ years of experience in a cyber security position with
technical cyber security expertise
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years of experience in a mobile application or cloud
infrastructure engineering position.
• Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) in
medium to large environments to include key
management, digital certificates and digital signatures
• Working knowledge of identity and access management
(IAM) in medium to large environments to include
multifactor authentication and identity federation
• Experience with cloud computing and security including
Azure, AWS, Cloud Foundry or equivalent.
• Familiarity with automotive network architecture,
modules, and protocols (CAN etc.)
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently, take ownership of project
deliverables, go above and beyond the task at hand
• Familiarity with Secure Coding practices, processes and
• Work well in a small team and willing to work on any
aspect of a project
• Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation
• Penetration testing and tools experience
• API Management & Monitoring experience strongly
• Certifications such as CISSP, CEH or SANS GMOB/GPEN
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we are Built Ford Tough. We are one team striving to make people’s lives better while creating value, delivering excellence and ultimately going for the win.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Auto req ID:
Ford Motor Company
Information Technology (IT)
Office of the CIO & Business Ofc.
Ford Motor Company
- Ford Motor Company Jobs