TEKsystems Business Analyst in Dearborn, Michigan
Top Skills Details:
Highly analytical (able to understand complex business systems)
Ability to learn and master business processes in a short period of time.
Team skills and written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have great communication
• Support business project team in all phases of implementation
• Unit, string and integration testing and support – including development, execution and review of test scripts
• Provide analysis and guidance to support new processes, harmonization , complexity assessment and implementation
• Ability to troubleshoot integrated solutions and some experience with technical architecture
• Extensive prototyping and testing of eCommerce processes – order management, backorder management, workflow, marketing, claims/returns,
• Development and review of business functional specification documents for future development
• Support eCommerce Manager in program management of key objectives to support project launch or enhancement phases
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs