Farmers Insurance ETL Developer in Caledonia, Michigan
We are Farmers!
Want to work at a company who aspires to make state of the art technology central to business? Ready to play your part in a team that is skilled, knowledgeable and agile? Appreciate an environment where your opinions and contributions are highly valued?
We will provide you with a place to grow, a place to build a career, and a place where everyone is part of the team. At Farmers, you will have the opportunity to work on today’s most innovative projects in ETL solutions. We recognize that our success results from the success of our employees, and we strive to create an environment that challenges and nurtures talent.
Farmers is looking for a Lead Informatica ETL Developer with Advance knowledge of design, development, programming and testing of ETL systems.
- Provide subject matter expertise and knowledge guidance to a team of analysts and ETL Developers.
- Convert Business Requirements into Technical Requirements and Design.
- Create High Level Design and Detailed Technical Design.
- Create Informatica Mappings, Workflows and Sessions.
- Create Shell Scripts for automation.
- Understand the source systems and conduct the data profiling.
- Co-ordinate Data Modeling of Sources and Targets.
- Create Source to Target Mapping Specifications.
- Conduct Unit Testing and create Unit Testing Results Documents.
- Provide Support for QA/UA Testing.
- Migrate the code to Production.
- Provide warranty support.
Assist and resolve production issues.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience Requirements: *
5 Years of experience on Informatica ETL development.
- 2 years of experience in leading/designing Informatica Projects and excellent understanding of data warehousing concepts.
Strong SQL skills.
- Special Skill Requirement: *
Good written and oral skills in local language.
- Flexible and adaptable, regularly adjusting direction and vision based on feedback from multiple sources, including customers, and internal staff.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work through a formal system development lifecycle
- Comfortable working in both co-located and large scale distributed environments using Agile methodologies and techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solves complex problems and develops innovative solutions.
Basis understanding of: SAS mainframe programming, IBI Focus programming, Business Objects and Tableau a plus.
(Internal Title: Application Developer III)
- Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce. *
Job: *Information Technology
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: ETL Developer
Requisition ID: 1800099V