TEKsystems Agile Coach in Benton Harbor, Michigan
***NOT AVAILABILE FOR CORP TO CORP***
Our client is looking to bring on an Agile Coach to work with the DevOps team.
Agile Coach Responsibilities:
- Partner with product owners, scrum masters, agile teams, and management as well as other agile coaches to enhance and implement agile practices, release planning, agile ceremonies, Kanban, test driven development, continuous integration, and continuous delivery practices.
- The Agile Coach is essential to ensuring that appropriate development improvement and coaching plans are in place to build self-organizing teams in a Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) environment.
- The Agile Coach position is responsible for helping the teams continuously reflect and improve, becoming more effective in their roles, and increasing their predictability, collaboration, and quality practices.
- Work with leaders to design and promote LeSS agile transformation
- Perform ongoing assessment of organizational and team agile maturity
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize team delivery and measure business agility in terms of predictability, reliability, and adaptability
- Advise strategic agile direction and work as an internal change agent
- Coach and partner with Product Owners with backlog creation and grooming to ensure vision, roadmap, and personas are well-defined and understood
- Coach and partner with Scrum Masters to ensure servant leadership mindset is understood and practiced
- Support the release train planning processes
- Facilitate positive change by providing advice and input on technical direction, tools, and processes
- Minimally 5 years of experience working in Agile organizations with hands-on experience in Scrum and Kanban required
- 2 years or more in an Agile coaching role
- Strong leadership skills in leading process improvement change in a large enterprise
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
TEKsystems, Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.