G-TECH Services, Inc. Warranty Data Analyst - JAF105 in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Creative problem solver, proactive in the identification and resolution of vehicle quality issues. Responsible for taking the lead role in identifying warranty issues from the field for clear problem definition.
· Research warranty data for issue identification and document appropriate communication information.
· Work with cross functional teams and/or assembly plants to track issue resolution.
· Assure timely and effective containment and permanent corrective actions are established.
· A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, or other technical disciplines.
· A minimum of 4 years’ experience.
· Understand regulations surrounding regulatory emissions warranty and defect reporting.
· Releasing parts - Understand cradle to grave concept of a part to being placed a vehicle.
· Successful in facilitation of forming cross functional teams and managing action plans.
· Understand legal documentation, but ability to speak technically and in simpler terms.
· Proven leadership and project management skills.
· Facilitate, guide, pushing activities to successfully meet deadlines.
· Comfortable communicating regularly with outside agencies or executive-level management.
· Self-motivation to train on company specific systems working in a virtual setting.
· MBA or advanced engineering degree.
· Emissions related background/experience.
· Powertrain calibration experience.
· Experience with code or federal regulation in mobile/vehicle emissions and fuel economy testing.
· Vehicle testing background - chassis dyno testing and an understanding of coast down testing.
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -082020-114571