G-TECH Services, Inc. Vehicle Integration Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Vehicle Integration Engineer will be responsible for voice of the customer development, customer functional objectives target setting, and vehicle level DVP&R development and execution. The VIR will support the vehicle integration and validation process by owning and maintaining functional objective scorecard, leading the attribute team and supporting tech club and vehicle program requests. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Investigate and analyze vehicle issues for root causes and issue the appropriate documentation for resolution including leading the team where the issue crosses multiple vehicle disciplines.
Lead and support ride and drive events, overnight evaluations,
and trips with vehicle updates and diagnostic tools.
Provide mule vehicle support, mule vehicle build support, and
mule issue resolution support.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited university.
· 5 years of related experience.
· Self-starter with strong communication skills and demonstrated problem solving ability.
· Demonstrated communication skills (written and oral).
· Strategic thinker.
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to summarize and present work.
· Proficient in MS Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and project skills.
· Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time (development trips, VoC events, support events, rides).
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -122020-115074