G-TECH Services, Inc. Simulation Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Candidate is responsible for and not limited to; develop simulation models based on process layout, reviewing plant machine downtime datasets to ensure accuracy.
· Validate the system to its designed JPH.
· Conduct buffer analysis, carrier analysis.
· Analyze system throughput bottleneck and make design improvement
· Candidate would be working within the simulation team supporting
multiple vehicle programs.
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an ABET accredited University or related Bachelor degree with 5 years commensurate experience.
· Minimum 2 years work experience in Quality, Engineering, Production, or Manufacturing.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite software.
· Creative problem solving ability and a results orientation.
· Comfortable with complex technical analysis. Green Belt, Black Belt, or Quality certification.
· Master's degree
Req ID JN -012021-115147