DXC Technology Senior Fin Sys Analyst I in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The SQL Developer will be responsible for writing SSRS Reports, SSIS Integration packages & T-SQL, (Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers), sourcing information from various systems including master data systems and SAP ECC environments. This position will work closely with business and financial analysts to run and maintain the USPS SQL Financial Management Reporting system for Perspecta which is integrated with their SAP EEC environments (Lighthouse and COMPASS). The SQL Developer will monitor existing data integrations and become the lead for designing, development, testing and deploying capabilities related to the Perspecta Balance Sheet and Working Capital.
· Support Excel 2016 PowerQuery / PowerPivot BI reports by creating tables, indexes, views, indexed views, functions, triggers, stored procedures, and tuning complex T-SQL queries
· MS Access integrations with MS SQL including Access Forms, Queries, Tables, VBA and Macros
· Responsible for writing reports, query routines, and designing new applications.
· Data analysis, data migration and data conversions.
· Configuring new tables / databases
· Data imports, database configuration & deployment of SSRS, SSIS, SQL instances
· Data mining, data analysis, develops reports and queries.
· Automation via scripting tools such as PowerShell (in addition to T-SQL).
· Analyzes technical and business requirements and translates them into system specifications.
· Lead small to medium technical projects for organization projects across platforms or business areas.
· Design, Develop, Test & Deploy custom integration solutions using SSIS
· Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and prepare technical documents
· A strong interest in business reporting and automation
· Background in how SAP ECC financial master data and transactional data is structured
· BS in Computer Science or Information Systems
· 10+ years’ experience with SQL & ERP (preferably SAP)
· 4+ years’ .Net Programming.
· Expert knowledge of SSRS, SSIS, data migration, and complex ETL design/deployment/tuning.
· Extensive background in complex T-SQL object development and troubleshooting.
· Expert knowledge assessing execution plans, T-SQL performance tuning, and index optimization.
· Experience with EDI – advantage
· Knowledge of system design and understanding of database design.
· Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced, agile team environment and manage multiple priorities.
· Strong analytical aptitude.
· Ability to provide excellent customer service, with focus on attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization, including technical documentation and soft communication skills.
· Ability to work at a high level with minimal supervision.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities