FEV FEV Consultant in Auburn Hills, Michigan
FEV Consultant – FEV Consulting
FEV Consulting provides unique, client-oriented advisory services through the combination of years of experience in top management consulting and the technical expertise of the FEV Group. Our deep knowledge, of the automotive and aviation industries in particular, enables us to find innovative solutions for the complex challenges faced by our clients.
FEV Consulting is looking for dedicated consultants. You will be working in a highly motivated and rapidly growing team on exciting and challenging tasks for our international clients, in particular from the automotive industry. As a consultant, you benefit from the interdisciplinary environment of the FEV Group, with a multitude of experts in various fields of a leading global engineering service provider.
- Support of projects as part of interdisciplinary consulting projects
- Autonomous processing of defined tasks
- Data analysis and assessment, as well as elaboration of management-compatible result
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with consultants and technical specialists
- Optimization of processes and organization structures
- Analysis and optimization of corporate processes and product costs
- Preparation and support of workshops and presentations
- Early assumption of responsibility
- Support for the ongoing development of FEV Consulting Service Lines
- Engineering or industrial engineering degree
- Experience as a working student or intern with a management consulting or leading
- industrial company
- Initial professional experience in management consulting or in a leading industrial
- company desirable
- Strong dedication and assertiveness, with the desire to change things
- Sharp analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong sense of autonomy and target-oriented, deadline-compliant work methods
- Strong in creativity, teamwork, and communication skills
- Strong interest in innovation and forward-looking technologies
- Business fluency in English and intercultural experienceIn-depth knowledge of MS
- Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Passion and enthusiasm for the automotive industry
The FEV Group is an internationally recognized powertrain and vehicle engineering company that supports the global transportation industry. FEV offers a complete range of engineering services, providing support across the globe to customers in the design, analysis, prototyping, powertrain and transmission development, as well as vehicle integration, calibration and homologation for advanced internal combustion gasoline-, diesel-, and alternative-fueled powertrains. FEV also designs, develops and prototypes advanced vehicle / powertrain electronic control systems and hybrid-electric engine concepts that address future emission and fuel economy standards.
The company has expanded its engineering capabilities to include full vehicle systems and now offers broad expertise in electronics, E-Mobility, and Smart Vehicle (infotainment, telematics, ADAS, and Autonomous Driving) engineering. The FEV Testing Solutions division is a global supplier of advanced test cell, instrumentation and test equipment. The FEV Group employs a staff of over 4,700 highly skilled specialists at advanced technical centers on three continents. FEV North America, Inc. employs over 450 personnel in its North American Technical Center in Auburn Hills, MI.
For more about FEV please visit our website at www.fev.com
Ref No.: 18-00175
Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan