Cosma International Electrical Engineer- Core Camera in Auburn Hills, Michigan
This position is for Magna Electronics, Auburn Hills, MI.
Magna Electronics provides leading technologies from autonomous driving, to secure connectivity to vehicle electrification. With our competitive position and our culture of innovation, we are transforming mobility.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for design, development and testing of electrical hardware based on the electrical architecture and the electrical requirements within a project.
- Development of core and/or application specific electrical requirements for automotive electronics.
- Develop electrical hardware in compliance with Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP)
- Verify electrical requirements at component and bench level testing
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to electrical hardware.
- Perform complex work assignments requiring independent problem solving and decision making, requiring strong electrical technical competency.
- Work assignments primarily involve senior/advanced level work and may mentor other electrical engineers
- Lead planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting of all electrical related activities for various projects Coordination of integration of core electrical components into an application specific electrical design.
- Competency and mastery of the field.
- Work assignments primarily involve entry level or intermediate work.
- Requirements development and analysis, electrical architecture development, component research and circuit design In depth analysis, simulation, development of design documentation (ME/EE interface, HSIS, WCCA, DFMEA, Schematic)
- Optimization of design for cost, manufacturability, testability and quality.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety
- Maintains regular attendance
- Follows safe work procedures; Uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE); Uses workplace tools and equipment as instructed; Reports workplace hazards, injuries and illness as soon as possible following event
- Complies with the requirements of Quality Operating System (QOS)
Knowledge and Education
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/ Power Electronics Engineering or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
8+ years’ relevant experience regarding the responsibility / activities (listed above) in serial development. Automotive electronic (mandatory).
Group: Magna Electronics
Division: Magna Electronics - Auburn Hills
City: Auburn Hills
Job Type: Regular