Continental Corporation CBC Managing Consultant/ Regional Manager in Auburn Hills, Michigan
CBC Managing Consultant/ Regional Manager
Auburn Hills, MI
We, Continental Business Consulting (CBC), drive consulting projects with an analytical and conceptual focus throughout the entire corporation - always providing customized and sustainable solutions for our clients. Here, we focus on the consulting fields strategy and organizational development, process optimization and implementation/change management. On a global scale, the CBC interdisciplinary and diverse team comprises close to 70 consultants. Our establishment as a trusted business partner results in constantly growing project experience and landscape. Based on these positive developments and to increase our global presence, we will expand our team worldwide and are currently seeking a dedicated Regional Manager/Managing Consultant for the establishment of our business and team in Auburn Hills, MI.
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Functional responsibilities & tasks
· Analyzing the organizational framework conditions of the business units and operational areas (business and service models, process structures, roles and responsibilities) during the project commitment with our internal Continental Corporation customers and external customers
· Preparing and coordinating solution scenarios in close cooperation with the project stakeholders and presenting decision documents to the customer's management team
· Planning the implementation of new solutions and adapted structures within the customer's organization
· Applying organizational change management methods to support the implementation of new solutions and structures
· Provide local acquisition support for the CBC consulting areas: Market, Innovation & Development and Operations & Supply Chain
• University degree in economics, business administration, engineering, engineering with additional economical qualification or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years experience in the Automotive Industry as well as consulting experience
• Strategic and business planning expertise in combination with strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Experience in a leadership position with functional responsibility for employees preferred
• Very good knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Good command of Human Relations skills (team skills, conflict management), communication skills, (moderation, presentation and negotiation techniques) as well as intercultural competence
• Business fluent in English, written & spoken, German and/or Spanish desirable
• Proactive, persuasive, self-motivated personality with a strong commitment to team work
• Ability to travel 25%- both international and domestic
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Automotive Divisions Central Functions
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.