Audi Audi Warranty Technical Liaison in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Audi Warranty Technical Liaison (Job Number: AUD001058)
"Vorsprung durch Technik" or, "Progress through Technology" is our company ethos and is the core belief that drives the development of every Audi vehicle. It inspires the innovative solutions, revolutionary engineering and progressive design that have become synonymous with the Audi name. And it reminds us to challenge ourselves, rewrite the rules from time to time and always fuel our pioneering spirit. The spirit that sets us apart on the racetrack and the open road. In our relentless pursuit to become the number one premium car brand in the America, we need employees who share in this spirit of challenging the status quo in everything that we do. We are proud to be Great Place to Work-Certified™.
- Focus on improving technical knowledge within team.
- SME for warranty team on technical questions.
- Communicate and track technical related warranty concerns and implement corrective actions with Audi Product Support and Technical Service.
- Apply best practices that promote teamwork and efficient communication.
- Work with Audi Field Teams as warranty expert.
- Review Technical Service Bulletins, Campaign Circulars and Service Circulars for accuracy and compliance with SAGA System and Audi Warranty Policy.
- Acts as Warranty / Product Support / Customer Protection Liaison handling Product Related issues.
- Communicate product related and warranty concerns between AUDI AG, Product Support and Audi Warranty.
- Control, monitor and develop immediate corrective actions for Base and CPO cost related warranty issues.
- Warranty representative for all product launches supporting all aspects of the launch from start to finish. Provide warranty claims data for review.
- Ensure the inclusion of new vehicle model codes, labor operations, damage codes, part identifiers so as to ensure that warranty claims, campaign claims and all other transactions processed by SAGA are accurate for payment to our dealer partners.
- This position will act as a back-up for the department also for claim administration / warranty helpline.
- 5-8 years Audi or related automotive warranty – Technical Experience / Warranty Experience
- Working knowledge of retail after sales processes and systems required to identify sources of incorrect warranty claim data
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent
- Technical Knowledge of Automobiles and repair processes (desired)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Technical Audi Specific vehicle knowledge
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Leadership and organization skills required for analyzing and correcting service operations processes
- ASE certified preferred, with the ability to understand diagnosis and repair concepts, etc. (desired)
- Regular Corporate work hours apply – 10% travel. Dealership meetings, SM regional meetings, etc.
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Auburn Hills