Continental ADAS SW Integrator Release Train Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
ADAS SW Integrator Release Train Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Software Engineer to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
A Software Engineer is needed to support activities associated with AUTOSAR SW Application development and integration for various vehicle platforms. The engineer will work with Software Components from various internal and external suppliers using the tools and methods suitable for AUTOSAR. The engineer will work in projects that follow an ASPICE complaint process as well as Agile workflows. The Software Engineer will be part of a local and global team with members of disciplines such as SW, systems, and testing.
• To own the work products and activities of Software Integration and Integration Testing as defined by ASPICE SWE.5.
• Use design and development of best practices and strive to improve best practices. Follow technical architectural definitions and architectural guidelines.
• Create tested, high-quality development results that deliver value and are deployed in the target environment.
• Create integration tests for the product aspect under development, All the tests shall be created to the highest possible degree of automation.
• Develop and integrate development increments in short cycles, by improving the development and testing environment using automation script
• Review of deliverables with regards to quality
• Propose and refine user stories and acceptance criteria in close co-operation with the Product Owner
• If necessary, work in close collaboration with the Architects, Product Owners or Stakeholders to clarify & understand requirements.
• Contribute to Architectural Refinements in Collaboration with Architects.
• Contribute to architectural definitions and guidelines where applicable.
• Support less experienced engineers in the Team in developing necessary skills to be able to deliver end-to-end value.
• Actively strive for continuous improvements of the team’s setup, tooling, automation, and methods.
• Follow the DevOps principles by collaboratively owning the system across the value stream via automating and maintaining a continuous delivery pipeline
• Support the Root Cause Analysis and overall Problem Resolution Management.
• Support other process areas such as Requirements Engineering and SW Testing
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering or other software development related disciplines.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Embedded Software Development and/or related professional experience.
• Minimum 2 years of programming experience with C/C++ language on Embedded Software/Microcontrollers and development tools. QAC, GTest, Gerrit, Cantata, SCONS, CMake, Cantata etc.
• Minimum 1+ years of experience with any AUTOSAR authoring/configuration tool (Vector DaVinci, Elektrobit Tresos, 3D AUTOSAR Builder, etc.)
• Minimum 1+ years of experience with Automotive communication technologies and protocols such as CAN/CAN-FD/Ethernet/LIN/FlexRay etc.,
• Minimum 2 years of Experience with Software Integration, Software testing, Debugging and Problem resolution.
• Minimum 1+ years of experience with Automotive systems or Near Real Time operating environments, OSEK, AUTOSAR RTOS, Safety OS, Lauterbach, etc.
• Minimum 1+ years of experience with Software Development Processes, Tools and Methods such like Software Configuration management systems (PTC Integrity, Git/GitHub, JIRA, etc.), Requirement management tools (IBM Doors etc.,) and Architecture Development (UML, Rhapsody)
• Self-responsible highlight technical debts to the Agile Team and ensure prioritization for timely implementation with the Product Owners.
Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
• Minimum 1+ years of experience with Automotive testing tools like Vector CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer, Oscilloscopes etc.,
• Minimum 1+ years of experience with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems.• Experience with NXP 32-bit microcontrollers and Xilinx 32-bit FPGAs
• Experience with Automotive Ethernet is a plus
• Experience with industry standards such as ASPICE, ISO 26262, MISRA, SAFe, is a plus.
• Experience in ADAS or Autonomous technology is a plus
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.