Continental ADAS Software Architect in Auburn Hills, Michigan
ADAS Software Architect
Auburn Hills, MI
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Software Architect to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
A Software Architect is a highly experienced Software Engineer who is willing to lead complex technical projects. The Software Architect partners with other project leaders during quotation, development and production phases. An ideal candidate possesses leadership skills to leverage her/his team capabilities in order to accomplish project objectives.
We run ADAS sensorics and system projects based on AUTOSAR. Our workstyle is driven by an ASPICE compliant process as well as Agile workflows. Our team members are dynamic and talented in their disciplines and collaborate with peers across the globe.
• Owns the work products and activities of Software Architecture as defined by ASPICE SWE.2.
• Owns complex problem resolution according to the process, tools and methods applicable to the customer and the organization.
• Partners with the SWPM to achieve the software maturity required by customer needs and organization processes.
• Promotes team development by sharing knowledge and best practices. By coaching other team members. And contributing to continuous improvement.
• Act as technical customer interface for software engineering topics when the topic is more technical than the SWPM can support
• Participate in project CCB and provide feedback on issues to ensure that the issues are understood and fully analyzed
• Prepare technical decision options as input for the change control board and for management escalation
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Embedded Software Development and/or related professional experience.
• Minimum 2 years of programming experience with C/C++ language on Embedded Software/Microcontrollers and development tools. QAC, Courage, Cantata, SCONS, CMake etc.
• 2 years of experience with any AUTOSAR authoring/configuration tool (Vector DaVinci, Elektrobit Tresos, 3D AUTOSAR Builder, etc.)
• 2 years of experience with Automotive communication technologies and protocols such as CAN/CAN-FD/Ethernet/LIN/FlexRay etc.,
• 2 years of experience with Automotive testing tools like Vector CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer, Oscilloscopes etc.,
• 2 years of experience with Automotive systems or Near Real Time operating environments, OSEK, AUTOSAR RTOS, Safety OS, Multicore etc
• Experience debugging 32-bit multicore platforms using Lauterbach
• Experience with software architecture analysis and design, including memory partitioning, resource management, runtime analysis,
• Experience with Software Development Processes, Tools and Methods such like Software Configuration management systems (PTC Integrity, Git/GitHub, JIRA, etc.), Requirement management tools (IBM Doors etc.,) and Architecture Development (UML, Rhapsody)
• Self-responsible highlight technical debts to the Agile Team and ensure prioritization for timely implementation with the Product Owners.
Visa sponsorship is available for Continental employees currently living in the United States.
No relocation available for this opening.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Embedded Software Development and/or related professional experience.
• Experience with NXP 32-bit microcontrollers and Xilinx 32-bit FPGAs
• Experience with industry standards such as ASPICE, ISO 26262, MISRA, SAFe, is a plus.
• Experience in ADAS or Autonomous technology is a plus
• Experience with different software architectures
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
- Continental Jobs