Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the top tier provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and committed to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
What You Will Do
Our team is our secret weapon. We are responsible for the spectrum from artists to analysts, calm to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — redefining the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, honest, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Who You Will Work With
As a Software Engineer (Full Stack) on our MFA Customer Systems team, you will develop solutions that will enable our internal partners to integrate Duo and Cisco business. You will collaborate with a wide range of internal partners (Product Management, Product Design, Sales, BizOps, Customer Support, Business Applications, Customer Experience etc) to engineer solutions that can scale for Enterprise customers whilst growing the efficiency and productivity of the internal business processes. You will face challenges that require technical skills and a creative approach that can think of solutions beyond the realm of development.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- You enjoy developing highly scalable web applications.
- You are passionate about usability and user experience, whether the user is internal or external.
- You have experience with web application development using Python, or similar modern language, or have a desire to learn.
- You are committed to quality and experienced with modern software testing practices.
- You are experienced in asynchronous programming patterns like in Node, .NET, and Python’s asyncio.
- You have a proven understanding of security standard methodologies in web development.
- Experience with applying DevOps practices for an automated continuous delivery pipeline.
- You’ve seen the news! Cybersecurity is the biggest issue of our time and you want to make a difference.
- You are someone how cares about supplying to diverse work culture and environment. You also love collaborating with, instructing, and learning from hard-working peers on software projects.
If you're coming up short in these areas, but think you could still can go above and beyond, convince us why!
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Cisco Jobs