Cisco Senior Product Manager - Duo Security in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Duo Security, Senior Product Manager
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to take an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As a Senior Product Manager for Multi-factor Authentication, you will be responsible for core technology at Duo and the experience of users verifying their identity as they access their applications. You will have the opportunity and autonomy to work across the business to deliver a world class streamlined authentication experience via our cloud-based solution, that makes security easy and effective for all. You will evolve this experience to lead the market with support for secure authentication methods and leveraging the latest security technologies.
The authentication team is at the center of many major initiatives at Duo, so you will have to be aware of the broader impact of work done across all of research and development, and collaborate with leaders across functions to gain alignment. Multi-factor Authentication is at the heart of our product, therefore the work, experiences, and opportunities will be both diverse and challenging.
Zero Trust is a modern security approach that secures access across users, devices, applications, and networks. Cisco Zero Trust provides a comprehensive approach to securing access across applications and environments by protecting the workforce, workloads, and workplace to mitigate, detect and respond to risks across customer environments.
Duo’s multi-factor authentication (MFA) is the cornerstone for securing the workforce by protecting against phishing, compromised credentials or other identity-based attacks to verify user identities and establish device trust before granting access to applications.
Product Managers play a highly visible role in the company and are critical to the development and execution of the product strategy. We are responsible for delivering the best experience of our users. As the product expert, you must excel at prioritization, collaboration, and communication, while being accountable for usability, security, quality & adoption.
Skills you must have…
● 3 years of product management experience managing multi-tenant SaaS software products
● Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
● Strong technical background
● Strong presentation and leadership skills
● Track record of successful delivery of complex projects
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to articulate positioning and technology
● Ability to prioritize numerous tasks and use data to drive decision making
● This position will eventually require up to 20% travel to customer and Cisco locations (when it is safe to travel).
Additional skills you may also have…
● 8 years of product management experience with at least 5 years of B2B SaaS experience
● Bachelor’s degree preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering, design or mathematics
● Master’s degree in a technology or business field
● Familiar with at least one of the following: user authentication experience and technologies, endpoint management, network operations, mobile device management, cloud operations, application security, or identity and access management
● 5 years of security industry experience
Reasons why you should apply…
● You love talking to customers to understand their goals, challenges, and pain points.
● You possess a highly driven and entrepreneurial personality, with an ability to get stuff done while having a sharp mind and eye for detail.
● You love living on the frontier of the cutting edge and inspire by creating pictures and plans for the future.
● You are comfortable initiating and managing necessary change and work effectively and efficiently through others.
● You see potential in human diversity and build bridges between different cultures and experiences to help others work together.
● You’re motivated by being an expert in your field and excel at working across diverse stakeholders, providing clarity through focus and direction.
This job may not be for you if…
● If the pace of a fast-moving, growth-phase company makes you uncomfortable, or if you need well-established policies and procedures to drive results, this might not be the best role for you.
● If you are uncomfortable communicating with various stakeholders, on an ongoing basis, to keep the customer perspective and share it with your peers!
Does this sound like it was written for you?
Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Cisco Jobs