Randstad Project Manager in Ann Arbor, Michigan
location:Ann Arbor, MI
salary:$51.96 - $56.96 per hour
date posted:Wednesday, February 10, 2021
industry:Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
KLA Corp IT is looking for an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for managing projects and activities for our growing organization. In this position, you will be part of a project management team and will lead, plan and supervise projects through completion, overseeing successful output.
You will align project goals and objectives with requirements, while acting as a liaison between project staff and upper management.
Project Manager Requirements
· Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field
· 5+ years of demonstrated experience and expertise in Project and Program Management
· Data Warehouse and Analytics experience preferred.
· Expertise in all phases of Project Life Cycle
· Stakeholder management skills
· strong communication skills
· PPM Tools experience
location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $51.96 - 56.96 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
· Managing large enterprise and high risk projects in alignment with the strategy and goals of the organization
· Responsible for overall performance of applications/infrastructure/security projects in a fast pace high volume environment
o Weekly program reviews
o Issue tracking and escalations
· Managing stakeholders and communicating projects' issues and decisions
· Creating and managing projects goals, milestones and commitments
· Producing accurate and timely reporting of projects status throughout their life cycle
· Managing project team's deliverables and collaborations with other organizations
· Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance
· Participating or leading PMO activities such as resource alignment, process improvements, and project prioritization.
Experience level: Manager
Minimum 5 years of experience
Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
- Randstad Jobs