Kelly Services Project Manager - Automotive in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Job Title: Automotive Project Manager “Hybrid Localization”
Job Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Job Type : 5-year contract opportunity
· Lead and direct cross functional teams (Design Purchasing and Manufacturing) from North American, Japan, China and Europe
· Create and maintain a Project Master Schedule and hold project members accountable
· Breakdown the Hybrid Localization goals into smaller initiatives and allocate goals accordingly
· Preferred experience with sharing platforms like Sharepoint to help push effective communication processes
Experience and Qualifications:
· Minimum of 3 years in a Project Management role working with cross functional teams on a Product Development projects preferability in automotive industry
· Associates degree is the education minimum and would prefer someone with a PMP certification (Project Management Professional)
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.