Pinkerton Essential Functions in Ann Arbor, Michigan
The Region Vice President provides business leadership and regional strategic guidance in the management and delivery of risk advisory services to clients, while supporting Pinkerton President as a key member of the leadership team. This position will be located in either Ann Arbor, MI or Chicago, IL.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives. The Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Responsible for the strategic planning of regional business direction and delivery of risk advisory services while meeting expected business results.
- Facilitate the common implementation of best business practices in combination with continuous improvement programs.
- Ensure consistent service delivery with every client engagement.
- Participate in the selection, orientation, training, and development of the field management staff.
- Provide guidance to field management regarding the implementation of Applied Risk Science advisory services to the clients.
- Serve as a member of Pinkerton leadership team;
- Provide recommendations to enhance Pinkerton service deliverables and business services.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company pre-employment screening process, which may include drug testing and background investigation.
- Must meet the country age requirements.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor Degree (Master degree preferred) with twelve years of progressively responsible corporate business management experience.
- Corporate business management experience.
- Business development and client relationship management experience.
- Able to analyze complex data and develop innovative recommendations and solutions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Customer and results orientated focus.
- Effective communication at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to facilitate progressive change.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabilities