Google Digital Strategist, Accelerated Growth Team in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Accelerated Growth team is a team within Google Marketing Solutions that aims to approach existing advertisers and increase their AdWords investment. Small businesses are diverse! We have innovated in scaling programs reaching out proactively to small and medium size businesses over the last few years. You will work with a highly engaged team and bring creativity to grow and expand the business. Your ability to source accounts from a predictive model and self prospecting, and your passion to influence growth will be the key to success.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Prospect clients and identify leads via provided account list.
- Manage a sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Grow clients' AdWords footprint by presenting customized search marketing solutions. Implement creative ways to expand customers existing accounts, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email, and sometimes in person.
- Work towards assigned business goals, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Google's advertisers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
- Experience directly driving business growth and maintaining client relationships.
- Experience work towards strategic business goals.
- Demonstrated self-starter who thrives in a team environment.
- Proactive, organized, responsible and have the proven ability to work well with a team.
- Effective communication skills, and the ability to present comprehensive advertising solutions over the telephone to high-end prospects.
- Interest in sales as well as an interest in working with and educating new advertisers.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.