MV Transportation Call Center Trainer in Ann Arbor, Michigan
MV Transportation is seeking an experienced Call Center Trainer to work in our fast-paced call center who will manage new hire training and incumbent training program. This energetic Trainer will provide classroom instruction to new hire candidates and current employees in call center operational knowledge, to include, but not limited to dispatch and reservations functions in a transit specific software program. Must have very strong communication skills, documentation, and organizational skills, able to engage adults in learning process both through dynamic communications and clear and concise written materials.
- Responsible for new hire and current employee continued training for Customer Service positions.
- Minimize turnover accomplished through initial and ongoing training aimed at improving skill level thus ensuring that all staff members are fully trained prior to being released onto the floor.
- Conduct evaluations of classroom and floor performance of all students and provide feedback to students with the goal to improve performance and meet metric and process requirements.
- Provide feedback to call center management team and other appropriate staff regarding training needs and overall class performance and expected attrition rate of class. Review attrition rate and determine how to improve training material to improve completion statistics.
- Provide monthly or annual ongoing/refresher training in topics relevant to the service and operational needs in a timely manner based on current trends within the employee base.
- Document all training activities and ensure accurate completion of all training related employee records.
- Other duties as assigned.
* Talent Requirements:*
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of transportation, call center, or related experience.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of training experience, call center and/or transportation preferred.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Ability to provide instruction to peer operators in a manner that encourages communication and feedback.
- Knowledge of service area.
- Strong computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Trapeze.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with all departments.
- Ability to work independently and objectively.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Job Type: Customer ServiceTrainingTransportation
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 2/2/2021