CIBER, Inc Mobile Application Support (Level 2 Support) in Allen Park, Michigan
Title: Mobile Application Support (Level 2 Support)
Location: United States-Michigan-Allen Park
Job Number: 102262
Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
• Connected Vehicle is a challenging, high priority, and high visibility portfolio providing the services that underpin LincolnWay, and numerous other forward-facing initiatives.
• Platforms are primarily cloud based, utilizing Azure (PaaS and IaaS) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry architecture.
• These platforms further depend on integrations outside of and within the stack, spanning PD, MFG, GDIA, MSS, Credit, external service providers, and beyond.
• The L1 team provides support for the Product Teams in this portfolio.
• The users of these services include internal stakeholders, manufacturing plants, and most importantly real customers.
• 1-2 years operations experience
• Strong technical skills, ability to learn quickly
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to take accountability, solve the problem, and learn from mistakes
• Ability to thrive in constantly changing environment
• Extreme dedication to customer service
• Run and protect growing portfolio of Connected Vehicle applications
• Participate and lead triage of high priority incidents
• Participate and Lead transition of traditional AM applications into L1POE/PDO model
• Manage day-to-day workflow of global operations team.
• Become technical expert in Connected Vehicle and cloud technologies, leading and educating team by example
• Ensure alerts and tickets are actioned diligently by team with a focus on pro-active resolution
• Ensure knowledge artifacts are created and maintained for portfolio.
• This includes knowledge articles, post mortems, and general training
• Manage communications with senior management within both IT and our many stakeholders and partners
• Ensure strong Incident and Problem governance
• Work with Operations Engineering team to further enhance tooling and automation for common failure cases
• Interview, train, and continuously mentor new team members
• B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.