Belle Tire Marketing Project Specialist in Allen Park, Michigan
The Marketing Project Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and managing Belle Tire's go-to-market projects, including projects focused on brand creative, media, website, digital and traditional advertising, CRM, user/customer experience, social media, etc. This will include collaborating and working closely with the organization's project leaders within the go-to-market team and other departments throughout the organization. The successful candidate will support the go-to-market team members and the external agencies to ensure projects and deliverables fall within the applicable project timelines and budgets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a go-to liaison between Belle Tire's support center and the local Belle Tire stores
- Coordinate the local store marketing efforts and coordinate the stores' day to day needs
- Lead the communication and execution of Belle Tire's sale periods and ensure clear communication throughout the organization
- Take a proactive approach to enhancing our brand
- Build strong engagement through various social media platforms
- Develop and administer social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship with consumers
- Work with our content and media partners to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns. Experience in social media management and/or social listening tools preferred; must be willing to learn.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders as they drive initiatives to completion. They must also have. Successful candidates are passionate about Belle Tire's vision and mission and can translate our core values into their work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
- 2-5 years' project management and related experience
- Prior social media experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects though the full life cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget and timeline
- Proven ability to move at the speed of retail while at the same time embracing the precision and performance accountability of weekly business KPIs within extremely complex campaign hierarchy
- Strong analytical skill set and ability to translate data to performance
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Retail experience preferred
- Experience with Project Management tools, CRM platforms, and/or Content Management Systems preferred
Working Conditions: Work days are typically Mon-Fri, some overtime may be required, and the position is considered on-call for all days of the week. Office environment requiring long periods of sitting, and operation of standard office equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled